Modern Kitchen Cabinets
Most of our clients choose our Cesar modern kitchen cabinets for their kitchen remodel. These modern, contemporary kitchen cabinets are made in Italy, Europe and are characterized by a very sleek and uncluttered appearance. Many kitchen designers these days tend to use contemporary style kitchens due to their modern, smooth and straightforward approach to design. Another quality of contemporary design is that designers work to create a cohesive look. Usually, large appliances, such as refrigerators, stoves, and ovens, are designed to blend in with the room, rather than to present themselves.
Here are some more characteristics of modern kitchen design:
- It is very common for contemporary, European kitchen design to design kitchen cabinetry and appliances that feature wood, steel or lacquer.
- Contemporary design is rarely overly accessorized.
- Light fixtures are treated as visual centerpieces in contemporary design and are often very artistic in their appearance.
- Countertops are typically square edged and made of a natural, but modern material. We are proud to be an Elite Retailer of Caesarstone countertops, which are made of the high-quality material quartz.
Traditional Kitchen Cabinets
Our traditional kitchen cabinets are available as custom cabinets and semi-custom cabinets. They usually embrace intricate woodworking, hand-crafted elements, antique finishes and styling from the 18th and 19th century. Generally speaking, people think of traditional kitchen cabinets as warm, conventional and inviting. Other words used to describe traditional kitchens are farmhouse, rustic and country style, many of which being very well-designed high-end kitchens.
Traditional kitchens tend to have the following characteristics:
- It is very common to use natural wood, stone and warm colors in traditional designs.
- Accessories are usually prevalent, but not quirky and don’t draw too much attention to themselves.
- Lighting is generally more functional than artistic.
- Countertops and flooring are usually chosen in neutral or natural color tones.